There is a difference between Acneic Skin and experiencing congestion or breakouts. Products listed here are best for mild to moderate and persistent symptoms consisting of oily, comedonal and asphyxiated skin. This is skin presenting a regular combination of whiteheads, blackheads, papules and pustules. If you are unsure if your breakouts require acne products we recommend booking a consultation with one of our skincare consultants to find your unique skincare routine.
Characteristics of Acne-Prone Skin
- Generally, acne is a combination of these symptoms experienced on multiple
areas of the face
- Whiteheads which are closed plugged pores
- Blackheads which are open plugged pores
- Small red, tender bumps known as papules
- Pimples which are papules with pus